Delivering public sector service is unique in its requirements to balance public expectations while maintaining fiscal responsibility. The Institute for Citizen-Centred Service, a centre of excellence for knowledge, collaboration and innovation in public sector service delivery, has developed the Certified Service Manager Body of Knowledge (CSM BoK) in order to:
- Establish a common language and consistent standard of excellence within the service delivery community
- Professionalize the service delivery practice
- Encourage the use of the citizen-centred approach
In this interactive workshop, participants will learn how to build service excellence by responding to trends in public service, listening to their clients, and balancing service demands with external requirements.
Who should attend?
- Public Servants
- Service Managers
- Front line Leaders
- Anyone interested in building a culture of service excellence
- Identify current and emerging trends in public sector service delivery
- Develop effective public engagement techniques to incorporate the voice of clients
- Apply the Public Sector Service Value Chain to understand drivers of employee engagement, client satisfaction, and trust and confidence in government
Duration: 1 day (6 hours)