Join the not-for-profit community online networking event for an interactive discussion. The community connection is an informal networking opportunity to connect with not-for-profit executive directors, boards of directors, support agencies and innovators.
No presentation, no pressure; just a chance to ask questions and learn!
Community Connection occurs four times a year in January, April, July and October. Free to attend.
Who should attend?
- All are welcome!
- People volunteering, or working in the not-for-profit sector
- People supporting not-for-profit organizations
Community of Practice
What is a Community of Practice?
A community of practice (CoP) is a group of people who share a common concern, a set of problems, or an interest in a topic and who come together to fulfill both individual and group goals.
Communities of practice often focus on sharing best practices and creating new knowledge to advance a domain of professional practice. Interaction on an ongoing basis is an important part of this. Join today!
This networking opportunity occurs virtually. Speakers and a microphone are required to attend; a headset is recommended. Webcam is optional.
Duration: 90 minutes
Watch on YouTube
What participants in this community are saying…
- good “engaging” discussion 🙂
- The supportive network!
- The easy, free flow of conversation between participants, host and speaker.
- Connecting with other NFP’s and learning ways – means to engage with our constituents
- The round-robin to learn what others are doing and increase my network.
- Hoping to connect with many of the participants and work together.
- Really enjoying the sessions you offer!