Diversity and inclusion awareness is more prevalent today as our workplaces and communities evolve and change. Diversity is understanding, accepting and embracing the differences in people which make them unique. Inclusion is about ensuring that the environment encourages, supports and engages participation from all. Join this interactive workshop and learn the importance of diversity and inclusion, unconscious biases and the difference between equality and equity.
Who should attend?
- All are welcome!
- People looking to improve diversity and inclusion awareness
- People looking to examine their unconscious biases
- Define diversity and inclusion
- Reflect on personal biases
- Identify behaviours that support respectfulness
- Diversity and inclusion
- Unconscious bias
- Equality vs. equity
- Being respectful
This workshop can be delivered virtually or in-person. It makes a great learning workshop for an organization’s professional development day, conference, or team-building event. It can be customized to meet your needs.
Duration: 3 hours
What participants in this workshop are saying…
- The conversation was very interactive and diverse
- The ability to be able to provide input to the conversation
- The content was interesting and put things into perspective
- Thanks, Carole, for taking time during this pandemic to continue your training 🙂
- Great workshop
- Great job facilitating and loved everyone’s input. Looking forward to the next one.