Effective service channel management ensures your clients and customers can reach you when they need, and how they need your services. Join this interactive workshop and learn how clients use various channels through channel mapping and utilization, how to develop a channel management strategy, and key lessons learned of implementing digital service delivery.
Who should attend?
- All are welcome!
- People working in the public sector
- People interested in developing an effective service channel management strategy
- Identify the customer journey map and channel utilization
- Develop a channel management strategy
- Identify the benefits and challenges of digital service delivery
- Channel mapping
- Channel mapping strategies
- Digital service delivery
- High performing digital services
This workshop can be delivered virtually or in-person. A 1-day course, this workshop can be delivered consecutively or in two 3-hour segments.
Duration: 1 day (6 hours)
What participants in this workshop are saying…
- Truly enjoyed the group. Loved Carole’s personal stories that made the topics relevant to real world. Thanks to Alex for all the tech support. It really demonstrates the adaptability of our new digital way of learning. Good take-aways to consider.
- This training was really helpful and it will be used for sure in my day-to-day way of working as we move from traditional to digital. Thank you
- Carole and Alex were so flexible with the technology and platforms. It made it easier for me to participate!
- I greatly enjoy workshops with you two. You work amazingly well together and you are so calm and collected at times when I feel I would have lost my mind (technical). THANK YOU!
- The content was good in that it got people within the branch working together and thinking together. The framework presented on day 1 was very useful. However, in our particular context, we have had a lot of discussions already on the client experience because of who we are and how to think about our channels, I was hoping for more solutions/strategies on how to begin more in depth work on this topic when the system we work in is so big.
Certified Service Manager (CSM)
Citizen First, powered by The Institute for Citizen-Centred Service, a centre of excellence for knowledge, collaboration and innovation in public sector service delivery, has developed the Certified Service Manager Body of Knowledge (CSM BoK) in order to:
- Establish a common language and consistent standard of excellence within the service delivery community
- Professionalize the service delivery practice
- Encourage the use of the citizen-centred approach
Created by public service leaders, the Certified Service Manager Program is designed to:
- Establish a common standard of service excellence
- Provide career development opportunities to public sector management
- Bring professional recognition to service delivery
- Improve the overall quality of services offered to citizens