Join our monthly entrepreneur coffee break networking online!
Research shows that an entrepreneurial ecosystem can thrive when entrepreneurs make regular contact with one another.
Grab a coffee or your preferred beverage of choice and join the entrepreneur community online for an interactive discussion. The virtual entrepreneur coffee break is an informal networking opportunity to connect with entrepreneurs, support agencies and innovators.
No presentation, no pressure; just a chance to ask questions and learn!
Occurs monthly. Free to attend.
Who should attend?
- All are welcome!
- Business owners, founders, and partners
- People supporting entrepreneurs
Community of Practice
What is a Community of Practice?
A community of practice (CoP) is a group of people who share a common concern, a set of problems, or an interest in a topic and who come together to fulfill both individual and groups goals.
Communities of practice often focus on sharing best practices and creating new knowledge to advance a domain of professional practice. Interaction on an ongoing basis is an important part of this. Join today!
This networking opportunity occurs virtually. Speakers and a microphone are required to attend; a headset is recommended. Webcam is optional.
Duration: 90 minutes
Watch on YouTube
What participants in this community are saying…
- Enjoyed to whole session! Such a wonderful collaboration of entrepreneurs. Thank you!
- I really enjoyed hearing other people’s stories and the networking piece. It’s so great that this is being offered. I always look forward to it.
- These sessions help, such as sounding boards, additional information that will indeed help and most importantly it gives other business owners initiatives to help each other and especially in a pandemic how we all survived and what we done to keep our business in operation.
- All the discussion from the other participants and received additional resource contacts for business owners like myself
- Listening to everyone’s updates, Seeing everyone and connecting for sure! Very organized and professionally done! I felt very comfortable, welcome and valuable.
- The Realness of how everyone is dealing with Covid, and putting the face to the business.
- Navigate and these virtual coffee breaks are so beneficial in allowing us to stay connected! Thank you for all your hard work and diligence. Keep up your awesomeness!!!