Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet tool that allows you organize your data. Excel learns your patterns, organizing your data to save you time. Create spreadsheets with ease from templates or on your own and perform calculations with modern formulas.
In this interactive workshop, participants will learn the basics of creating workbooks, editing, formatting, formulas, functions, tables and charts. Following a demonstration video, participants will practice each skill on a personal computer to maximize learning. Learners can customize Excel to meet their individual needs.
Who should attend?
- Administrative professionals
- Budget analysts, data managers
- Managers and Supervisors
- Anyone interested in learning more about basic Excel functions
- Create and edit workbooks and spreadsheets; format cells
- Insert, delete, change and freeze rows and columns
- Create formulas including VLOOKUP, SUM, IF, IFS, SUMIF and SUMIFS
- Create and edit tables and charts
Duration: 4 hours