Microsoft Outlook is a powerful email and calendar tool that allows you to stay connected with others, improve productivity and manage your contacts.
In this interactive workshop, participants will learn the basics of email management, contacts, tasks and calendars. Following a demonstration video, participants will practice each skill on a personal computer to maximize learning. Learners can customize Outlook to meet their individual needs.
Who should attend?
- Administrative professionals
- Managers and Supervisors
- Anyone interested in learning more about basic Outlook functions
- Create and send email; create email signature
- Set categories, flags, reminder and colours
- Create contacts, distribution groups, tasks and to-do lists
- Create and share a calendar; schedule meetings and appointments
Duration: 4 hours