Microsoft Word is a powerful writing and editing tool that allows you to create documents with confidence.
In this interactive workshop, participants will learn the basics of creating and editing documents, applying styles and themes, inserting tables pictures and watermarks, and collaborate with others through track changes. Learners can customize Word to meet their individual needs.
Who should attend?
- Administrative professionals
- Managers and Supervisors
- Anyone interested in learning more about basic Word functions
- Create, edit and save documents; print options including convert to PDF
- Apply styles and themes
- Insert tables, pictures and watermarks
- Collaborate with track changes
Duration: 4 hours