Conflict can arise when people have a different viewpoint than others. When conflict arises in teams, it can hinder productivity and outcomes. As a leader, understanding when to help your team resolve conflict is crucial as not all teams will need your help in all situations.
In this interactive workshop, participants will learn the role of leaders when teams are in conflict. Understanding the sources of conflict, leaders can adapt their leadership style to match the team’s development.
Who should attend?
- Team Leads or Supervisors
- Project Leaders
- Anyone interested in learning conflict resolution in teams
- Identify sources of conflict in teams
- Adapt leadership styles to match team development
- Apply a problem-solving model to resolve conflict
Duration: 1 day (6 hours)