Are you confident about resolving conflict? Conflict can arise in any situation; professional or personal. Identifying the sources of conflict and applying effective problem-solving techniques can improve conflict resolution outcomes. Join this interactive workshop and learn the importance of understanding types of conflict, applying problem-solving, and team-building skills.
Who should attend?
- All are welcome!
- People looking to develop resolving conflict skills
- People looking to improve relationships
- Identify sources of conflict
- Learn personal problem-solving style
- Explore tips to increase team-building
- What is conflict?
This workshop can be delivered virtually or in-person. It makes a great learning workshop for an organization’s professional development day, conference, or team-building event. It can be customized to meet your needs.
Duration: 3 hours
What participants in this workshop are saying…
- I like the Tuckman approach and learning about teams. I liked listening to the opinions of the others in the group.
- Opportunity to interact with other participants and share our personal points of view.
- This particular workshop put things into perspective as to how I respond to group problem solving methods. I look forward to taking what I’ve learned into my work in the future. Specifically the Tuckman’s Model. Just being aware of the stages of progress while problem solving and working together.
- Well defined agenda and useful information.
- Learning that I need to be more aware of how quickly I may make decisions.