The project team includes the project manager and the group of individuals who act together in performing the work of the project to achieve its objectives. The project team includes the project manager, project management staff, and other team members who carry out the work but who are not necessarily involved with management of the project. This team is comprised of individuals from different groups with specific subject matter knowledge or with a specific skill set to carry out the work of the project. PMBOK® 6th Edition
In this interactive workshop, participants will learn the importance of team members, their skills, and contributions to projects. Through group activities and discussions, learners will self-identify the skills they bring to their projects and their role in achieving project success.
Who should attend?
- Project Team Leads
- Administrative Support Professionals
- Subject Matter Experts
- Anyone interested in learning project management concepts
- Identify project management process groups and knowledge areas
- Define the role of a project team member
- Identify skills required of project team members
Duration: 3.5 hours