Delivering public sector service is unique in its requirements to balance public expectations while maintaining fiscal responsibility. The Institute for Citizen-Centred Service, a centre of excellence for knowledge, collaboration and innovation in public sector service delivery, has developed the Certified Service Manager Body of Knowledge (CSM BoK) in order to:
- Establish a common language and consistent standard of excellence within the service delivery community
- Professionalize the service delivery practice
- Encourage the use of the citizen-centred approach
In this interactive workshop, participants will learn the competencies required of an effective service delivery manager, how to engage employees and build a culture of service in their organization.
Who should attend?
- Public Servants
- Service Managers
- Front line Leaders
- Anyone interested in learning about managing service delivery
- Identify essential service delivery manager competencies
- Explain the difference between service management and service leadership
- Engage employees to build a strong service culture
Duration: 1 day (6 hours)