Have you fallen in to the rut that your customer service is Good Enough? In today’s competitive environment, customer service may be the deciding factor for a consumer to purchase from your business.
In this interactive session, participants will learn how first impressions can set the tone for a positive service experience, how communications impact customer service and best practices on improving customer service.
Who should attend?
- Service Providers
- Customer Service Managers
- Business Owners
- Anyone looking to improve customer service
- Experience the effect of first impressions
- Identify customer expectations
- Deliver service with dignity, fairness and respect
Duration: 90 minutes